Why Choose LaHood & Del Cueto?
Going through the criminal justice system in San Antonio - especially for the first time-is often a stressful and uncertain experience. By choosing the right criminal defense attorney, clients will ensure the best possible outcome in their cases, avoid legal pitfalls and mix-ups, and ease the emotional burdens on themselves and their loved ones by knowing they have a trusted experienced attorney guiding them through the process.
Here is a list of factors prospective clients may want to consider when choosing an attorney:
- Experience: How knowledgeable is the attorney in the law specific to your charges?
- Reputation: Who-and how-is the attorney connected to the central figures in your case? What is the attorney's relationship and reputation with the judge? What type of relationship does the attorney have with the prosecution?
- Track Record: What is the lawyer's track record, especially in cases similar to yours? How many cases has the attorney tried and won?
- Referrals: Who refers your attorney to friends and family? Would other attorneys, judges, bailiffs and others with experience in courtrooms recommend the attorney to their loved ones?
- Access: How much time will the attorney devote to your case? Will your attorney make appointments away from the chaos of the courtroom to review your case with you?
Subsequent to hiring LaHood & Del Cueto, you will schedule a meeting at their office where you and your attorneys will thoroughly review your case and work with you to develop the best plan of action for your case.
We are dedicated to producing a positive outcome when
defending you against DWI charges.
We have a strong history of doing just that, because we know the law. We want you to know the law, too. For that reason, we have provided the information below on the topic of drunk driving charges.LEARN MORE
Everyone who has ever been on probation knows that an additional arrest on any charge will almost always get your probation revoked. Not everyone understands that other types of probation violation are often just as serious.LEARN MORE